HAPPY EASTER! OUR OPENING TIMES ARE 9AM-10PM UK TIME. MESSAGE US IN CHAT FOR YOUR DELIVERY OF PETS :)

Albino Monkey RIDE Adopt Me

$10.99

5 in stock

Description

The Albino Monkey, a legendary pet exclusive to Adopt Me!, made its debut during the Monkey Fairground Event. To acquire this prestigious pet, players needed to open a Premium Monkey Box, priced at 195 Robux . Since the conclusion of the event, obtaining the Albino Monkey is restricted to trading among players. Within the Premium Monkey Boxes, there existed a 10% chance of receiving the Albino Monkey, while the remaining 90% granted players the regular Monkey. Notably, the Premium Monkey Box was the sole box in the Monkey Fairground offering a chance to obtain two legendary items: the Albino Monkey and the Staff Ingredient. Presently, the Albino Monkey remains inaccessible except through trading or by opening any remaining Premium Monkey Boxes left over from the event.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet

Add a review
You must be logged in to post a review Log In
error: Content is protected !!
Select your currency
Independently verified
290 reviews